- 268 hp horsepower
- 3.5 liter V6 DOHC engine
- 4 Doors
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- 8-way power adjustable passenger seat
- Air conditioning with dual zone climate control
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Auto-dimming mirrors - Electrochromatic
- Automatic Transmission
- Clock - Analog
- External temperature display
- Front fog/driving lights
- Front seat type - Bucket
- Front-wheel drive
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 31 and EPA city (mpg): 21
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Interior air filtration
- Knee airbags - Driver and passenger
- Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate windows sunroof/convertible roof
- Overhead console - Mini
- Passenger Airbag
- Power heated mirrors
- Power windows with 4 one-touch
- Remote power door locks
- Remote sunroof/convertible roof operation - Remote sunroof operation
- Remote window operation
- Reverse tilt mirrors - Dual mirrors
- Signal mirrors - Turn signal in mirrors
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Stability control
- Tilt and telescopic steering wheel
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Trip computer
- Universal remote transmitter
- Video Monitor Location - Front
The Lexus ES is based on a platform similar to the Toyota Avalon, and that car's longer wheelbase affords a roomier interior, particularly for rear passengers. The ES features independent suspension all around for a smooth, effortless ride.
The ES 350 comes powered by a 3.5L V6 that makes 268 horsepower and delivers an estimated 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. This is mated to a 6-speed sequential-shift automatic. The all-new ES 300h Hybrid utilizes a 2.5L 4-cylinder Atkinson-cycle engine that is paired with an electric motor. The duo produces 200 horsepower and returns an estimated 40 mpg city and 39 mpg highway. The 300h features an electronically controlled continuously variable transmission to deliver seamless, efficient shifts.
The ES is rich in standard equipment, with perforated NuLuxe upholstery, power locks and mirrors as well as one-touch up/down windows, 10-way power adjustable front seats, one-touch open-close power moonroof, dual-zone climate control, leather seating and much more. Technology features include steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise control, Display Audio with a back-up camera, driver-selectable engine mapping, 8-speaker sound system, and Lexus Enform Remote, which allows ES owners to remotely view and control certain features such as the locks, engine stop/start, and climate control via mobile app. Bluetooth hands-free technology is also standard.
Options and packages take the ES to another level. Among the amenities available include hard-drive-based navigation with voice command, heated and ventilated leather seating, a panorama glass roof, a power rear sunshade and a Mark Levinson premium sound system. Other goodies include a lane-departure warning system, radar-based cruise control, parking assist and blind-spot monitoring.
For 2015, Lexus' mid-level luxury ES sedan features standard perforated NuLuxe upholstery and Display Audio with a backup camera. Multimedia improvements include Lexus Enform Remote, which allows ES owners to remotely view and control certain features such as the locks, engine stop/start, and climate control via mobile app. A 7-inch touchscreen display with HD Radio, Bluetooth audio and other desirable tech features is also standard.